- This event has passed.
Salsa Night 2019 2nd Saturdays at The Range in Ithaca Commons
May 11 @ 8:00 pm - 1:00 am
An event every month that begins at 8:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until June 10, 2019
2nd Saturday Salsa Nights on the Ithaca Commons at The Range resumes on January 12th 2019. Located at the heart of nightlife in the Finger Lakes, Salsa Night on the Commons brings Latin music and dance to your doorstop once a month. After an awesome first year-and-a-half, we’re back for another season – mark your calendars!
We start each night with a Salsa & Bachata Social at 8pm, followed by a “Crash Course” Survival Dance lesson at 9pm, and then we party straight through til 1am.
As with all Salsa Ithaca events, arrive EARLY for the fullest experience, including the lesson, more socializing and more party time. Remember to bring ID with age and photo. Thank you for supporting Salsa Night and the dance community by spreading the word and tipping the bar staff. ¡Hasta la Rumba!
- 8-9PM Salsa and Bachata Social Dance
- Get an early groove on and meet other dancers at the party before the party.
- 9-10PM Salsa, Bachata and Cha Cha Cha Dance Lesson
- Learn Latin social dance timing, basic movements, lead-follow technique and fun step sequences for all levels.
- 10PM-1AM Dance Party
- DJ Michael Luis and guests spinning the hottest hits of Salsa-Son-Timba, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha Cha and Reggaeton
$3 Tequila Shots, $3 Dos Equis Draft, $4 Cuba Libres, $4 Margaritas.
21+ Gov ID Required, $7
Standard bar tipping is 20%-30% or $1-$2 per drink. Please support restaurant workers and the dance community by tipping bar staff.
607.592.1986 or 585.704.4523, firstname.lastname@example.org