- This event has passed.
Salsa Night at Agava, Ithaca’s Hottest Party
May 9, 2018 @ 10:00 pm - 1:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 1, 2018
Join an awesome dance crowd at Ithaca’s signature Latin dance party. Arrive early, 10 pm, for introductory Salsa dance lesson and workshops. Hottest hits of Salsa-Son-Timba, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha Cha, and Reggaeton. DJs accept requests – post on event wall. ¡Hasta la Rumba!
Transporation & Parking
BUS: Take 92 or 93 Tcat at Schwartz Center in Collegetown all night to AGAVA. Last 93 departs AGAVA at 12:50 am.
TAXI: 607.277.777. Discount for multiple passengers.
UBER & LYFT: Now serving Ithaca and upstate New York. Download and use.
PARKING: in front and in back of Agava. Overflow parking in the lot behind and to the left of Agava.
Ithaca’s Hottest Party
- 10-10:30PM Dance Lesson and Guest Workshops.
- Dance Party til 1am with DJs Michael Luis and Luis Vivanco: Salsa-Son-Timba, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha Cha and Reggaeton.
- Dance Floor Indoors and Outdoors on Patio.
- Drink Specials, Wine, Beer, and Cocktails.
- 18+ Admission. ID Required for consumption. $5 cover.
- Every Wednesday.
Every Wednesday: $6 Agava Margaritas and $4 Dealer’s Choice ‘Top Shelf’ Tequila Shots.
1st Wednesday of Month: Free Margarita or Mojito if your birthday is any day that month.
Please support restaurant workers, small business and the dance community by tipping $1 to $2 per drink.