- This event has passed.
SALSA NIGHT AGAVA Salsa Bachata Merengue Cha Cha Cha y Reggaeton
August 16, 2017 @ 10:00 pm - 1:00 am
Outdoor and indoor dancing, awesome music and cocktails, dance instruction and electric vibe. Survival Salsa dance lesson and fun choreography at 10pm. Party til 1. Drink Specials: $6 Agava Margaritas plus $4 Dealer’s Choice ‘Top Shelf’ Tequila Shots. ¡Hasta la Rumba!
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
- Tcat BUS: Take 92 on CU campus or at Schwartz Center in Collegetown to AGAVA. Last 92 departs
- AGAVA at 12:30am. Plan trip at https://tcat.nextinsight.com/
- TAXI: 607.277.777. Discount for multiple passengers.
- DRIVE or WALK: https://goo.gl/maps/NwoJK.
- PARKING: in front and in back of Agava. Overflow parking in lots behind Agava.
ITHACA’S HOTTEST PARTY
* DJs Michael Luis and Luis Vivanco spinning the best of Salsa and Latin Dance Music.
* 10-10:30pm Dance Lesson: Salsa, Bachata, Latin Movement, Guest Workshops. Party til 1am.
* 18+ admission. $5 Cover. Gov ID with Age and Photo Required.
* Every Wednesday.
Every Wednesday: $6 Agava Margaritas and $4 Dealer’s Choice ‘Top Shelf’ Tequila Shots.
1st Wednesday of Month: Free Margarita or Mojito if your birthday is any day that month.
BAG CHECK $1
Don’t want to worry about your valuables? Check your bag, purse, clutch, mobile phone, keys and wallet at either the front or back reception for $1. Your item will be kept safe by the hostess unitl you leave.
Please support restaurant workers, small business and the dance community by tipping food and drink consumption. From the “CNN’s Gratuity Guide Rules for Tipping in the United States”:
“Tipping 15-20% of the bill before tax (‘some would say 15-30% now’) is the average range for waitstaff, skewing higher for great service. Leaving 10% reflects substandard service, zero abominable. Bartender: $1 to $2 per drink or the same percentage on your tab as you’d tip a waiter.”